Samstag, 1. Juli 2017

D Team layout for Scrap The Boys

and agin,

it´s me with a layout for the challenge by Scrap the Boys.

Here is the link to the blog.

This month  have we a sketch to play with.

I created a layout with one of my fav. acteurs: Benedict Cumberbatch.

I outlined the sketch with stamps and then I embossed with clear embossing powder.

My next stap was painting with crayons and pan pastels.

A glitter frame and some pearls is enough as decoration.




                                foto van Heikes AugenBlick.

I am looking forward to seeing you on the blog from Scrap The Boys.

Have a lovely day.

xoxo Heike

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Scrap The Boys design team work October

Hallo hallo, heute möchte ich Euch ein Layout zeigen was ich für die Herausvorderung von Scrap The Boys hergestellt habe. Scrap The Bo...